McGowin Park – Mobile, AL
- 650,000 SF Regional Power Center in Mobile, Alabama
- Anchored by Costco, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Field & Stream,
Best Buy, Old Navy, Ross, HomeGoods, Petco, Hobby Lobby,
Ashley Furniture and Regal Cinemas
- Located on Interstate 65 – One Exit North of Interstate 10
- Restaurant and Small Shop Space Available
- Opened in 2015 with Occupancy Currently at 98.5%
- Inquire for Pricing
MOBILE AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Situated in Southern Alabama at the junction of two heavily trafficked interstates; I-10 and I-65.
- Mobile is the largest city in the Mobile-Daphne−Fairhope CSA, with a total population of 604,726, the second largest in the state.
- 3.5 percent vacancy rate as of 3Q2015, the lowest it has been in over six years.
- National Retailers in the area include: J.C. Penney, Dillards, Belk, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, Starbucks, Bed Bath
& Beyond, Books-A-Million, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Marshalls,
Ulta, and Michael’s.
- In July 2015, Mobile and Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility made
history with the start of operations at its A320 Family jetliner final
assembly line, as the company’s first production site in America.